Friday, August 8, 2014

Weekly Update - August 8

Hi!

It's Friday here, not even 6:00 am yet but I thought I'd put a few words down just to let all know what's going on. The big news across the pond is the addition to our group, Stephen Olugbode. Stephen comes from GeoPost where he managed the groups market research. From what I gather he'll be playing a big role in our express parcel and ecommerce projects. Stay tuned.

For me I've been working on various projects - APAC Logistics report, GLM, Dashboard, Agility Emerging Markets Index and writing briefs for the APAC and Americas e-newsletters.

Next week I reckon I'll be working on the same things along with updating the blog. Speaking of the blog, a big thanks to Eye for Transport for picking it up!

No photos to share this week as the weather has been a bit too hot plus it looks like we're in for a rainy weekend. At least with the rainy weekend I'll not be tempted to stray from my work assignments!

Enjoy the weekend and week ahead!

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Cathy